- Food & Wine
- Active & Green
Known in Roman times by the name Litibium, the town of Retorbido was given by Lombard king Liutprand to Pavia monastery San Pietro in Ciel d'Oro. Long at the centre of bitter territorial disputes, in 1753 it passed to the Savoys. It is to this period that its neo-classical buildings such as Chiesa Parocchiale della Natività della Beata Vergine Maria and Palazzo Negrotto Cambiaso Durazzo Pallavicini (18th century) date.